Abstract submission will be possible from June 1st to November 30th , 2021.
For further details we invite you to visit this website frequently.
The International Organizing Committee invites colleagues to actively contribute to the 6th International Symposium with their work, making participation in the event a real opportunity for exchange and comparison of experiences.
It will be possible to upload your abstract from May 15th to November 30th 2021.
Abstracts received after this date will not be taken into consideration for the evaluation.
- Clinical Neurointestinal Disease
- Enteric Nervous System Development
- Physiology and Imaging
- Enteric Glia
- Human Enteric Neuropathies
- Human Genetics
- Environmental Factors: Effects on Enteric Nervous System Development
- Microbiome and Immunity
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapy
To submit your abstract, please use the appropriate online form
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Please read carefully the following instructions before proceeding the online submission
- Abstract should be submitted through the online submission system;
- Abstracts must be submitted in English;
- All accepted abstract submitters will receive confirmation by email. Please do not forget to indicate your correct email address and telephone number when submitting your abstract;
- Authors agree that their abstract will be published in the congress programme. Please note, it would be published exactly as they have been provided and without any kind of editing.
- To submit your abstract , please rename it with title and first author’s name (For example: Enteric Glia_MARIO ROSSI)
ABSTRACT EDITING INSTRUCTIONS
All the Abstracts should be submitted according to the following editing instructions
- Maximum length (body of abstract): 300 words;
- Abstract must be uploaded in Word A4 format (.doc; .docx) and must be one file only;
- The title should be written in UPPER CASE (capitals). Please keep it as short as possible, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation, and please minimize the use of abbreviations;
- Check spelling and grammar carefully. Direct reproduction from your electronically submitted abstract text means that any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific data will be reproduced as submitted;
- Please indicate professional addresses of all authors: name of hospital, unit or laboratory, city and country.
The deadline for abstract submission is November30th, 2021.