(ART. 13 and 14 of REG. EU 679/2016)
Regulation (EU) 679 of 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (henceforth the ‘GDPR’): Delphi International (D.I.) srl hereby informs you that the data acquired from data subjects who enter into a relationship with D.I., will be processed in compliance with the regulations of the GDPR and with the resulting rights and obligations. To that end, D.I. hereby notes the following:
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING – D.I. processes data solely for the correct and complete execution of its characteristic activities, which include consultancy and training in the fields of marketing and communication, medical-scientific training, professional training in healthcare, design, organization and promotion, in Italy and abroad, at events, trade fairs, shows, exhibitions, conventions and conferences, publishing events, and Convention Bureau activities and services for the tourism and conference industries.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS – Processing is carried out through operations completed with or without the use of electronic devices, and consists of the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, sending, erasure and destruction of data. Said processing is carried out by the Data Controller and its expressly authorized data processors.
- PROVISION OF DATA AND REFUSAL – The provision of common personal data is necessary to complete the activities indicated in section a). Completing those activities will be impossible if the data subject refuses to provide said data.
- SHARING OF DATA – Personal data will only be accessed by data processors and may be shared exclusively for the aforementioned activities.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD – Personal data may be transferred to European Union countries and third-party countries outside the European Union, or to international organizations, exclusively as it pertains to the purposes listed in section a). If applicable, the data subject will be informed whether or not an adequacy decision by the EU Commission exists.
- DATA STORAGE – Personal data are stored for the period of time necessary to complete the activity for which they were collected and, in any case, no longer than ten years.
- DATA CONTROLLER – The Data Controller is Delphi International S.r.l., with registered offices at 79 Via Zucchini, 44122 Ferrara, Italy it
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT – data subjects have the right:
- to access, correct, erase, limit and object to the processing of their personal data;
- to obtain, without impediment by the Data Controller, their personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and send it to another Controller;
- to withdraw their consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
To exercise these rights, data subjects can write to the following PEC (registered email) address: email@example.com or send a registered letter (with return receipt) to the address of the Data Processor.